why do people lie to themselves and others?
I've seen so many people get hurt because they either lie or get lied to.
I am truly a witness to it all.
they have no idea that I know
I don't say anything, I just observe
and its crazy to know that just by observing the right things at the right time, the truth is revealed.
I learned that truth itself is all based off of the interpretation we tell ourselves we believe.
like the girl who tells everyone she's done nothing wrong but the other person has.
in reality, I have witnessed this "innocent" girl hurt the same person over and over, while she tells the rest of the world something else.
but I'm sure others like me know the truth, its impossible to be the only one.
And as much as she is not innocent, neither is the other. both have been distrusting, and uncourageous.
the worst part of it all, are the lies they tell themselves. and in result, they pray. they don't pray for the strength they need, they pray for miracles that wont be given.
day in and day out, I am a witness to these crimes.
day in and day out, I am a victim of these crimes.
And day in and day out, I am the cause of these crimes.
we are all to blame.
No comments:
Post a Comment