someday i will accomplish all the things i wish to do in life.
someday i will become a US Marine.
someday i will become a lawyer.
someday i will marry someone.
someday i will have kids.
someday i will change the world.
And someday i will save the world.
...
One day, i will wake up from bed and say "I have accomplished all i wish to do." then i'll smile and begin again.
you may think, what else could i do? well there's a lot.
i don't want to ever stop wishing for something.
I will dare to dream.
and I will dare to conquer them
one by one, i'll scratch things off my bucket list and one by one i'll add more.
so readers, i suggest you do the same.
dont ever settle in life. even if things seem hard to do, just take it all one step at a time. and between you and me, i have this friend who inspires me practically everyday. she doesn't even know, but one day I know she will change the world.
And I know this is random and not like my usual stuff, but the way I see it is, this blog should be about anything and everything. and as i write about the little things in my complicated life, i hope you can relate this stuff somehow to your lives too. Don't ever think you're alone, because there is always someone out there who is going through the same thing.
Readers, be the best human being you can be. Redefine what people think of you. Dare to challenge the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment